Assessments and diagnostics
With thirteen different organizational and individual assessments and surveys, The Service Profit Chain Institute provides our clients with an array of diagnostic options.
Usually these tools are used in conjunction with a specific client consulting project or learning solution but several are used to establish a performance baseline or determine organizational readiness to a change initiative.
- The Ownership Audit
- The Service Profit Chain Audit
- Top Team Effectiveness Assessment
- Achieving Breakthrough Value: Organizational Assessment
- Job Performance Assessment Survey
- Voice of the Customer/NPS Best Practices Maturity Assessment
- Net Promoter® Score Best Practices Maturity Assessment
- Strategic Value Vision Assessment
- Customer Centricity Assessment
- POWER!SERVICE™ Manager 360 Degree Competency Assessment
- POWER!SERVICE™ Readiness Assessment
- Innovation Maturity Assessment
- The Innovation Radar™
- Net Promoter Score, Net Promoter and NPS are trademarks of Bain & Company, Satmetrix Systems and Fred Reichheld.
- POWER!SERVICE™ is a registered trademark of the Service Profit Chain Institute.
- The Inovation Radar™ is a registered trademark of Clareo Partners, and Rob Wolcott.
Free Tools and Assessments
This web-based self-assessment is based on a sub-set of the Best Practices of leading Service Profit Chain companies. Assessment results will be produced immediately upon completion. MORE
A powerful, research-based system that dramatically improves customer satisfaction and loyalty. Learn strategy, management practices and customer service tactics to out-perform your competitors. MORE
THE OWNERSHIP QUOTIENT
Hundreds of large organizations around the world have used the groundbreaking Service Profit Chain to improve business performance. Now The Ownership Quotient reveals the next generation of the chain: customer and employee "owners"
of your business. MORE
THE CULTURE CYCLE
Discover how organizational culture evolves, how it can be shaped and sustained, how it fosters innovation, promotes survival in tough times and influences the success of global strategies. MORE